Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick Time

Still working on not letting the world come to a grinding halt when my kid is sick. Now that the wife is sick too, it's more tricky.
It occurs to me that I have seven days to finish my piece to submit to the CAP Art Auction (and six other pieces +/- for other calls). Yep, creating work specifically to donate to an auction - but it's always a good time, and whenever I put my art out there, I want to put my best foot forward.

But I suppose there's vomit to clean up somewhere ...

1 comment:

  1. Arghh, somehow I also committed to three auctions this month. I make about 3 paintings every 6 months, it seems. It's a career of sorts. There is always the moment of panic that no one will bid on your piece...

    Hope you are all on the mend. Hope the vomit is gone and peace is reigning.

    ReplyDelete