Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is it just me?

No matter what I try I can't post comments to this blog, the very one I myself created. If you are reading this, try to post a comment, so I can determine if there is something wrong with my browser settings, or if there is something wrong with the way I've got this thing set up.

I used to be able to post comments here, but not lately, and I want to be able to say things like:

"Congratulations on your jury selection, Dave! It's nice to get that kind of validation from jurors, even if we all know you entered this competition in hopes of getting a deep-fried Twinkie at the fair ..."


KD

3 comments:

  1. No one posted a comment yet, so here goes. You probably have sussed all this out already, but I'm playing with Google Reader and ran across this unread post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been so long since i have posted a comment that i am not sure if i remember, but here goes KD & let's hope we aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my third attempt to enter a comment. hmm, this time i will say "kurt, you are wrong about the deep fried twinkie. it's the pronto pup that has my heart."

    ReplyDelete